Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pretending She's His by Kelsie Leverich



 


 
Eva Riley is the maid of honor at her best friend’s wedding and it just so happens that her ex is the best man. Eva’s a straight shooter and definitely not the damsel-in-distress type. But with her pride on the line and her ex’s heart on his sleeve, there might not be enough champagne in the world to get her through this weekend…

Trevor Owens may be one hell of a good friend to Eva, but he’s always wanted to get the fiery redhead between the sheets. So he swoops in and offers a solution to her ex problem: they can pretend to be together—just for the weekend. But when their little game of make-believe is over, will they be able to tell what’s real and what’s only pretend?







 Best PG kiss. Definitely. Award right here please.

 Sheesh. God that was hot. I was kind of sad reading this book. Okay maybe not sad, but jealous. Okay yeah definitely jealous. I loved Trevor in Feel the Rush.  I may have asked Kelsie if I could have him... But now, now I think I love him even more. 

Eva is a sassy red headed little spit fire. I mean she's like the one you don't cross. 
But since she needs an out with an ex, Trevor decided to be her out, play her game. He can play. Right? Yikes. I think the screen on my kindle heated up reading the heat between these two. 

And when they cave, im pretty sure my kindle was smoking. It's that hot. Kelsie never  fails to serve up a book that has just a taste if drama and a dessert tray and love filled, swoon worthy romance. You can never go wrong with a Kelsie Leverich book. I give this book 4.5 hearts. Sadly, I must give up Trevor to Eva. Gladly. They're a true match, so I'm okay with this.. sad, but okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment