Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Game for Trouble by Karen Erickson, Review by Dee



ABOUT GAME FOR TROUBLE:

He’ll play dirty to get what he wants…

Willow Cavanaugh would be happy if she never saw cocky football star Nick Hamilton again. Sure, their fling was the hottest she’d had, but he’s way too much of a playboy to settle down with one woman. Plus, she’s got her heart set on a piece of real estate for her catering business—and Nick owns that property.

Nick may be at the top of his game, but all he wants is a second chance with Willow. When he offers to sell her his commercial space if she agrees to a series of dates with him, their chemistry is so scintillating that jumping back into bed seems like an inevitability. But Willow’s decided all’s fair in sex and blackmail. Little does she know, Nick’s playing to win…and she’s the prize





I absolutely loved this book. Okay I may not have liked how their "relationship" started this time around, but i loved it. I loved her sassiness. I loved Willow's character. However a lot of the time, I didn't understand why she just insisted on fighting with Nick on everything. Then she admits it. She loves it. Secretly, he did too. Don't tell.. but so did I. I feel like I had whiplash with her moods though. Pulling him in, begging for sex then pushing him away. I'm like what the heck. My head hurts. But I did love their banter. I hated when the truth came out about what her dad did. I wanted to yell and scream for her. I wish we could see how that played out- her dad finding out that they are together. I would love to see how well that news is taken. I just really liked this book a lot. I don't know if I can pin it down to one reason why. Maybe it's because he's a football player. Maybe it's because it was really well written. Maybe it's because it was steamy hot and sexy. Who knows. All I know is I liked it. I have it 4 hearts. P.S... Sheridan and Jared are awesome. I love that we get to see more of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment