Thursday, March 20, 2014

unexpected consequences extra special content


Unexpected Consequences Special Content!!


Zeke Reed lives his life by his rules, the biggest one being that he refuses to settle down. Through the years, it has become a running joke amongst his circle of friends that his condo would be well served by the installation of a revolving door.
That’s what makes his friendship with Mary and Jeff work. All three of them are looking for some no-strings-attached fun. Until fate steps in, making them all take a look at what’s been developing while they’ve been busy fooling around.
Unfortunately, every decision in life has consequences. When you choose to openly share your life with more than one person, things get complicated. Will Zeke, Jeff and Mary be able to stand together as the world tries to pull them apart?


Zeke
With everything taken care of in the kitchen, I grab two manila files off the counter and make my way to the office without another word. There’s not a chance in hell I’m going to be able to concentrate on work, but I need to do something.
“What did I say?” Jeff asks as I sulk away from him. I shake my head, unwilling to show him how the implication in his words cut me. And he’s at a distinct advantage here seeing as it’s his job to read people who don’t want to talk to him. “Zeke!”
The sharp tone of that one word has me stopping in my tracks. I fucking hate that my body has become so accustomed to him in the past few months that it responds whether my mind wants it to or not.
“You can’t run away from me,” he warns me as his strong hands settle at the base of my neck. “Tell me why you got all pissy back there.”
“It’s nothing, Jeff,” I lie, the need to put as much distance between us as possible is overwhelming me. When I try to twist out of his grasp, one hand slides around to the front of my neck, squeezing just enough to remind me that I am his and he knows it. My body stills, leaning my head back against his shoulder. 
“Bullshit! The way I see it, we can either sit down to talk about whatever’s going on in your head or I can beat it out of you. Which would you prefer?” The way Jeff pulls me close to him so my back is pressed against his chest tells me there’s part of him hoping I don’t want to talk. And I don’t. Even more now that he’s brought up the idea of beating me. There has to be something seriously twisted in my mind that this man choking me or the anticipation of him striking me makes my cock stir.
For so many years, I thought about what it would be like to be with a man, but those daydreams could never compare to the reality of Jeff. The hardness of his body, the raw dominance in every touch, even the feel of his hint of stubble abrading my skin as he nips at my neck, it’s almost too much to process.
“I’ll take the second option,” I say with a smirk. I press my hips into him, grinding my ass against his cock. It doesn’t take long to feel him lengthen behind the constricting cloth.
When Jeff reaches around my body, cupping my own aching dick, I suck in a deep breath. His grip is harsh and demanding, just like everything else about him when he’s in this mood.

“Bedroom. Now.” The hand still wrapped around the side of my neck begins guiding me down the short hallway to the master bedroom. For a split second, I feel guilty that we’re doing this while Mary is sleeping on the other side of the condo. Sensing the shift in my mood, Jeff leans in. “Stop thinking, Zeke. I need you here with me.” 

You can find my review of all THREE books in the series below...

4.5 heart review of Unexpected Consequences --> here 
4 heart review of Unexpected Protector --> here
4.5 heart review of Unexpected Angel --> here




No comments:

Post a Comment