Thursday, March 6, 2014

Southpaw (South boy 1.5) by Raen Smith, review by Dee

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Synopsis:
I fight because I have no other choice. I fight because it’s in my blood.

Given Name: Kelly James Black
Nickname: “The Dude” 
Born: Madison, Wisconsin
Age: 24 
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 205 lbs
Weight Class: Light Heavyweight 
Record: 12-0-0 
Relationship Status: Train wreck

Meet MMA fighter and Piper Sullivan's roommate extraordinaire, Kelly Black, in this South Boys Novella. This story takes you on Kelly's Black journey to love and overcoming a broken past. Approximately 24,000 words, it can be read as a standalone or for more enjoyment, can be read along with Southbound Surrender.


Dee's Review
I loved this book ! Novella or not, I thought it was spectacular. It completely sucked me in from word one and I didn't want it to end. Especially not with that little bit of a cliffhanger. I love the relationship between Kelly and Piper, and I love the way things unfolded with Olivia. The flow of this novella was outstanding. Never once was I left questioning what was happening or doubting the was the story was going. It was awesome. I just wish it was longer ...sigh. Though my heart truly broke for Piper and I'm pretty sure she may have been losing her mind there for a minute. I am truly intrigued to see how this all plays out! Raen did a fabulous job with this Novella

I give this 5 hearts


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment