Monday, March 31, 2014

Severed Angel Release by K.T. Fisher & Ava Manello Day Blitz

 
Severed Angel Release Facebook Header
 Release Date: 31st March, 2014
Severed Angel (Severed MC #1) by K.T. Fisher & Ava Manello
Published By: KBK Publishing

photo 1

Eve could never have imagined that her trip to Australia, where she is set to be maid of honor for her best friend's wedding, could turn from exciting to deadly so quickly.
Her sheltered and boring vanilla life comes to a screeching halt when she arrives in Australia and witnesses a shocking MC murder which puts her life in extreme danger. The Carnal MC are a dangerous and savage motorcycle gang who want Eve and will stop at nothing to seek their revenge.
Just when it seems her nightmare fate is sealed, Eve is rescued by the Severed MC and quickly falls for the club's Vice President Gabe aka "Angel". This could be just the diversion she needs. With her new protectors, Eve faces a whole new life she never could have imagined...
Gabe never wanted an old lady. One look at the beautiful Eve cowering at the hands of the enemy changes all that. Starting a war with the Carnal MC and having Eve in his bed is just the beginning.
When Gabe stakes his claim, he goes all in. War with Carnal MC is just the price of making Eve his, and only his. But love invites blood and tragedy in an MC's life.
Just when it's looking up for his MC and his new woman, a savage attack blows the lid off everything. Revenge possessed and determined can the hot tattooed biker save her from the danger that lies ahead?
*** CONTAINS ADULT THEMES AND MATERIAL - OVER 18's ONLY ***
Add to Goodreads
 

photo 4

I slowly walk in the direction of the noise. I have no idea why, snooping didn't exactly do me any favors the last time. There are a few more doors down here, one door is slightly open and I can tell it's a pool room. There are three pool tables spread around and I find the reason behind the noise. I've only ever been with one man at a time, in fact I've only ever been with douche-bag, but this girl has three. My brain races with the possibilities of what three men could do to my body.  After reading so many erotica books I’ve certainly fantasized about the things I’ve read, but it’s nothing compared to actually seeing it happen right in front of you.  Where I’m standing is dark, so even if they look up… they won’t be able to see me.  At least I hope not! The woman is naked, legs spread wide and laying on her back on the table.  One man has his head buried between her thighs, another thrusting his cock deep in her mouth at the edge of the table, and the third is licking her nipples from the other side. The sight is highly erotic and I'm immediately turned on. My eyes widen when they stop, flipping the girl over, dragging her down the table so one of the men can sit at its edge with her straddling his lap. The others take their positions, one behind her, the other standing above them all, giving the girl perfect access to his hard cock. Her moan fills the room as the three enter her, bumping and thrusting. I fight my own hands, biting on my lip. I am so turned on right now, I don't know what to do with myself. I think about running back to my room and taking care of myself, but I can't turn my eyes away from the scene acting out in front of me. I catch movement to my side, shocked to see Angel glaring at me. "Like what you see?" I stare wide eyed, I don't know what to say. I'm embarrassed he's caught me watching. He curses, looking back to the foursome.  The girl’s moaning becomes louder and I step back. I'm still turned on, my underwear is soaked, even though I'm ashamed at being caught watching. Angel looks at me, snickering before storming into the room. What the fuck is he doing?  photo 2
 

photo 3

KTK.T Fisher

I love reading, it's my favourite hobby. I've always had ideas for my own books packed into my head so I thought I would write them out for people to enjoy Stalk K.T. Fisher Facebook Twitter Goodreads

Severed MC Australia

Ava ImageAva Manello

Passionate reader, blogger, publisher, and author. I love nothing more tag helping other Indie authors publish their books be that reviewing, beta reading, formatting or proofreading, I love erotic suspense that's well written and engages the reader, and I love promoting the heck out of it over on my book blog. I'm married, a mother, but most of all I'm me! Stalk Ava Manello   Twitter Goodreads Website

photo 5

We're giving away one $10 Amazon GIft Card and one $5 Amazon Gift Card.  2 runners up will receive signed Severed Angel postcards. 



Severed Angel Full
 

No comments:

Post a Comment