Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Underestimated Too Review Tour


Title: Underestimated Too
Author: Jettie Woodruff
Genre: Adult Romance
Publication Date: March 15


WARNING. This book contains: explicit sex scenes (some forced, some not), intense situations not meant for the faint of heart, abuse, adult language and content.

Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is, so they say anyway. Fortunately, Drew loves money. He wasn’t capable of loving anything else. The more money he made, the more he needed to make. Always chasing a deal, that was the most important thing in the world to him.

You rode Morgan’s side of the tracks. Now ride Drew’s. You know the things she went through, things nobody should go through. Is Drew sorry for his part in that? Probably not. He’s not sure things would have turned out the way they did had he been the cute little husband the critics expected him to be. He did do things that hurt her, and regretted a lot of his choices, but tortured himself, wanting to do them still.

You think you know Drew? You don’t know squat. You know what his wife has told you. She couldn’t tell you more than that, she doesn’t know that part of Drew. You want a sappy cliché romance? Move on, this isn’t the story for you. You want all the gruesome details? Stick around, and then you can judge Drew.



Excerpt #1:

“You coming soon? The photographer will be here any minute. Do you really want me to dress Nicholas for this?”
“No way, we’re leaving now… Drew?”
“Yeah.”
“The moving guys left two boxes of papers here for me. Should I bring them home for you?”
“No, I’ll send Celeste after them tomorrow. Come home. Nicky will be awake soon.”
“Okay, but you just called him Nicky again.”
“You don’t have to point it out every time I do it.”
“Yes I do. I’ll see you in a few. I have to run Alicia home first.”
“You should stop and get us some beer. We’ll float around the pool naked after Marta leaves and NICHOLAS goes to bed.”




Writing is more than a passion for me. I write adult books, romance and erotica. I did recently try my hand at a young adult romance, but because of the gutter that my mind seems to fall into. It quickly went into rated R mode. I reside in Ohio. I love living in Ohio, except maybe the cold winters, and the snow, well maybe the hot summers too. Ah hell, I hate Ohio.

I love to push my limits in writing, fuel the senses and emotions of my readers. I have some great supporters and love them all dearly.




Available for Purchase March 15!





Shannon's Review

First of all if you haven’t read Underestimated I don’t know what you are waiting for. It is an awesome book. I can say that you will think Morgan, the leading lady, has some messed up morals but really looking at the whole situation it’s still outlandish. You really need to read the first book to understand the second. If not you will be completely lost.




Now saying that about book number 1 let’s get on with my review for book number 2.
This book is somewhat from Drew’s POV. I mean he tells the story of what happened when he was out of the picture in the first book and what was going on inside his head. I loved how it was written with the characters both in the present with Drew telling the story. I can’t say too much because I would completely give the book away and I don’t want to do that. Trust me when I say you will be very content on how you have them both there interacting instead of a normal book with just is POV and no mention of the present.



Morgan has become stronger now than she was in the first book. She spoke her mind more in this book. I loved how when in listening to Drew’s side of the story how she would think smart ass remarks when he said something she didn’t like. I was rolling reading it. She really stepped up in this book but she still did do a lot of enabling.




Drew didn’t disappoint with his descriptions of his side of the story. He goes into grave detail of every moment. He will kinda piss you off a little bit. I was ecstatic on how we got to see what happened to him to make him the way he was. It was sad but yet you still got pissed off at him. You would love him one minute and hate him the next.



Their relationship of course was never perfect or ever be perfect by our standards. By there’s it was completely normal and I get it. When you have had things happen in your life the way these two people did you can expect them both having serious issues.



I couldn’t have been happier reading this book than I was.



 I am giving this book 5 hearts.  


5/5


1 comment: