Thursday, December 5, 2013

Every Breath by Tasha Ivey, 5 heart Review by Dee

Every Breath (Every Life, #1)Every Breath by Tasha Ivey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my god OMG OMG! This book is amazing! I guarantee you when you start this book you will think the world of Drew. But holy crap on a cracker does he have the wool pulled over our eyes. And Sawyer! SWOON! I am without words when it comes to that amazing man! I love love love that they don't meet in a conventional way. And I love love love that they build this friendship before jumping into anything. I did love that Drew was so patient with her. I swear he is so patient, so good to her! I was all on team Drew. I'm like take a chance Mak, take a chance. Get back out there! And once she does, i'm like oh crap.. you can totally tell she's just not feeling it. But what the heck was up with her best friend! I was like WHOA way to kick a girl while she's down. But I will absolutely tell you this.. I cried like three times while reading this book. yes, three whole times. Her story, his story, and when she woke up after she blacked out. I love that he was always watching her. always around. always the protector. He's like her guardian angel. Always saving her. And when the truth came out, yup.. tears. I love that she knew her faults. She knew what was wrong, she knew it was time to move on, and she knew who it should be with. I think this book was absolutely amazing. This is something I wish I would have read a long time ago. I think everyone will love Sawyer. There is no doubt about that. But what I really love is Tasha's writing style. She sucks you in from the beginning and has a way of telling the story that has you so emotionally involved you feel it all. It's worth it. This is a truly beautiful love story that I am still thinking about days later.

Purchase Links
Amazon
B&N

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment