Friday, January 3, 2014

Shannon's Review of VIP by M. Robinson



VIP

By:  M. Robinson

Release Date: December 13, 2013





The beginning: A point in time or space where something starts. 

32-year-old Sebastian Vanwell, a very successful yacht broker, always loved the design and architecture of a luxurious yacht. His only addiction was being on the water. He loved it, he thrived on it, and he needed it in his life. After a very stable, loving childhood with a few bumps, Sebastian married the love of his life: the one person who he knew would always be there. Julia was his rock, and he loved her more than life itself. Sebastian kept his addiction to the water under control, wanting to keep his time with his wife and son his number one obsession. That was, until he saw her. 

Ysabelle Telle hit him hard, knocking the wind from his lungs. This new addiction haunted him, the one compulsion that he couldn't control no matter how hard he tried. Coming from worlds apart, beautiful, dark complected Ysabelle didn't have the rich, protected background that Sebastian had. She had lived a life of hell, growing up in poverty and horrific living conditions with a drug-addict mother who never cared. Ysabelle now lived for one person, and one person only: herself. She was pure perfection. Her beauty, along with a flawless body, had men lined up and driveling over her- ensuring her success as a VIP. 

There are too many words that describe the effects when two diverse worlds like theirs collide. They both have too much to lose to get caught in the forceful pull, which could destroy them both. 


Warning sex/drugs/language. Mature readers only.




M. Robinson loves to read. She favors 
anything that has angst, romance, 
triangles, cheating, love, and of course 
sex! She has been reading since the 
Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.
She was born in New Jersey but was 
raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently 
pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with 
two years left.
She is married to an amazing man who 
she loves to pieces. They have two 
German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby 
cat. Her debut novel VIP is released. 
Add it to your TBR list!!













So the beginning of this book was leaving me really confused. 


I had two different stories going on in the same book. I kept thinking to myself okay this has got to come together somehow and someway. Finally over half way through the book it does. It takes you through a journey of hot and steamy mayhem.




Sebastian is one hot man. You get his whole story from childhood which I absolutely adored.



 It was great to see his friendships with Julia and Olivia.  I so loved and wanted to love Sebastian. He was making it very hard by the end of the book.  I like him but it is sooooooo hard. I wound up being in love with him anyways. I can't help myself. I am a sucker.





I can tell you that there is a extremely emotional part in this book. I had ugly tears. I can also tell you that there are some steamy parts thanks to Ysabelle. I mean really steamy.



Ysabelle is a very strong willed woman who knows what she wants and how she wants it. I love how she is in control of whatever situation she has going on.



I am giving this book 5 hearts. It was full of everything a good story needs. It had your great sex scenes, you’re ready to through your kindle moments, and dramatic moments. The bad thing is I was sad to see it end. Luckily the author is giving us two more books. YAY!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment