Saturday, January 4, 2014

Raw by Belle Aurora, review by Dee


Raw by Belle Aurora



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
**arc provided for an honest review**

***Author Note: This is not a love story. This is a story of love gone wrong.***

Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.

Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.

Best decision I ever made.

Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.

My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.

But the saying is true.

The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me.

I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.

But then there’s him.

I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.

He makes me feel.

It’s unconventional.

But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.

So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life




Shit! holy freaking shit. oh my god. crap on a cracker. oh MY GOD! Have you read this yet? Oh shit.. sit down, you're going to want to hear this..

  if you have... can I get an AMEN to that please?



That was some seriously good shit! like dark, raw awesome shit! Belle.. oh my god. I don't know what to say! I..my jaw... dropped... my heart...broke.. total book hangover. Okay peeps, sit down, let's discuss this shit RIGHT NOW. This book is amazing. Simply put, just amazing. It has so much drama and angst and just all around awesomeness.


 I just can't believe everything that happened! You have this ULTIMATE bad boy that you just can't help but really fall in love with and honestly, you have no freaking idea who he is. Little by little you learn things, and you have kind of a feeling, but the man does NOT tell you information about himself. Yet, I found myself completely loving the man!  I don't know much about him, I don't care... He's HOT!




 Somewhere in this story, he changes, and part of me wanted that bad boy back. I don't know what it is about Twitch that was so hot. Maybe it was the dominant alpha man, maybe it was the ultimate bad boy, I don't know but the man is hella hot. I felt like I was Lexi half way through the book, he started to change. I found myself asking, what happened to the belt man? Then...there he is, and I'm all HELL YEAH!

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of OH SHIT moments. Or I can't believe he just said or did that moments... and even a couple did SHE just do that moments. And...I can't believe that ending!! OMG!! I am seriously struggling for words to tell you how awesome this book is. I think I may need therapy, I am an addict!

It is that good, that me, of all people are struggling for words! I seriously don't think 5 stars is good enough for this book- it deserves much, much more!


View all my reviews

1 comment: