Friday, July 25, 2014

Her Dom by A.D. Justice Release Day Blitz




Her Dom
By: A.D. Justice
Release Date: July 25, 2014





My name is Dominic Powers. My software engineering company, DPS, is one of the top 500 companies in the world. Conducting a search for my Personal Assistant brought an unexpected candidate straight to me.

I knew she was different as soon as she walked into my high-rise office. She exuded innocence and inexperience. Those are two things in a woman that normally don’t attract me, but I am apparently making an exception for her. She’s young and delicate – and I’m afraid she won’t make it in my world.

But the carnal man I’ve kept hidden deep inside me says I have to try.

She is my Sophia Vasco.

I am Her Dom.





I am happily married to a wonderful man and we celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary this year.

We have two sons in college and we are so proud of them both!

I work full time as a manager but write as a means to escape into another world. I have loved books for as long as I can remember. That was a trait passed on to me by my Daddy. I remember spending many hours in book stores growing up.

I hope you enjoy the stories and will go on these journeys with me!

Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment