Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ooops I did it again

I would say I am sorry but I am totes not.

For the past few weeks I have been working on this special addition to my book boyfriends page thingie. I guess its like a place where I put these awesome men and display them for the world to see. I love being able to bring to all of you the men that I have found and are worthy of holding one of these spots. So far I have Ollie Green from Bound Together by Marie Coulson, Griffin from The Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens and Mason Templeton from The Book Boyfriend series by Erin Noelle. Here is the link to those 

MY HAWT ROCKERS

For a while now I have been wanting to add this next sexy book boyfriend but, found that time has not been on my side and you know life.

Without further ado here is my latest addition to the men that are worthy of having a spot on the blog!!!

Riff's Rocking Corner <---- Click that

on the main page you will see on the right hand side of the screen him on display as well.

Hope you enjoy :)

Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment