Monday, April 21, 2014

TWISTED BY K.A ROBINSON Review by Sandie

Synopsis:                                                        Chloe and Drake have soldiered through a heartbreaking love triangle and are finally within reach of their happily ever after. Unfortunately, their demons have come out of the dark with a vengeance, looking to destroy them. Chloe’s abusive mother enters back into her life with an evil plot that sets off a chain of events no one could ever have anticipated. To add to their distress, a relentless, conniving ex reappears determined to tear the couple apart through any means necessary. The extra strain pushes Chloe and Drake to the brink, bringing out their greatest weaknesses and putting them up against old but powerful addictions.

The foundation on which their love was built is crumbling beneath them. What are they willing to give up in order to stay together?

**********Sandie's Review*******

Crap on a cracker. This book really rocked me, threw me around, punched me in the gut, asked if I had enough and then resumed to kick my heart in the ass until it finally released me. I couldn't believe the way this book twisted (hehe) and turned. I am lucky that I made it out of all of that alive. 

Twisted starts where Torn left off. In this book we get to actually see how evil Chloe's mother is. I wanted to strangle that lady. She is just selfish and I can not fathom how Chloe lived with this lady. We also meet a Danny (Chloe's cousin) and Jordan a friend from her past. Oh man I knew it was gonna get sticky when Jordan came into the picture. Just how sticky? well enough that I wanted to pull my hair out and yell at my kindle. I had to put it down because situations were being misconstrued. 

Drake *sigh* oh Drake, he is on tour and unfortunately not right there next to Chloe. Man oh man do these two go through some difficult situations. You know him on the road, her hanging around an old friend. You know what that means right? DRAMA! and K.A. delivers.

Towards the end I think I wanted to break my kindle. I couldn't even believe the twist that happens. How could that be? why? What the hell are they thinking?

This book had me from beginning to end. K.A knows how to write a story with no holes. The story flows, my questions were answered as I read. Maybe not right away but eventually.

I gave this book 
4/5 hearts



No comments:

Post a Comment