Friday, April 25, 2014

Meant to Be by Laramie Briscoe, review by Dee



My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Single mother.
Laid off factory worker.
Drug runner for the Heaven Hill Motorcycle Club.

When Denise Cunningham is served with foreclosure papers on her birthday it's the last straw in a long line of bad luck. Sitting and crying about things has never been how she solved her problems, but this time she decides to do just that. A phone call interrupts her pity party and changes the course of her life forever.

Loyal brother.
Grease monkey mechanic.
Vice President of the Heaven Hill Motorcycle Club.





I love me some MC books.. so naturally i had to read Laramie Briscoe!! I liked this story. I like it when the MC book isn't super super dark. And this was one of those really good MC books that aren't super dark. I do have to say, sometimes the story seemed rushed. but the story line is good and you will connect with Denise right away. you'll love the way Liam takes care of her and her kids. I kinda don't like daddy Pres though. Okay, I really didn't like him. He seemed like such a dick sometimes. And when he hit her..nuh uh. Not gonna fly old man. But, just like with everything else, Liam is going to protect her. Oh god, then you have what happened to her friend and my stomach dropped to the floor. What now.. who's behind this! and the MC, they're going to protect her! they're going to find out who does this. But then all the sudden it was like Denice changed. She grew up. She had more of a backbone. She had balls! And Liam did too. I mean he always had balls, but he becomes such a better man. I don't know how to explain how he changed, he just did. Or maybe he was always a good man, but once stuff started to go down, it just all became apparent. I cant wait too see where the story goes from here. hopefully Meredith gets her vindication and all is avenged.

I give this 3 hearts!


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment