Monday, April 7, 2014

Grace Street by Ella Dominguez Release Day Blitz

Grace Street 
By: Ella Dominguez
Release Date: April 07, 2014


Blurb:
Warning: This is neither a 

conventional romance nor a traditional 

love story. There are no hearts and flowers on 

the pages of this book. The heroine doesn't 

always make wise choices and though I've 

tried to make her strong, she's often times 

weak in the face of the fierce hero. The hero is 

not a knight in a shining armor. He's broken 

and frequently cruel, and what every woman 

in the real world should avoid. What's 

contained in this book isn't real - it's fiction; 

dark, depraved and decadent make-believe. If 

you're down with that, then by all means... 

read on. 

Obsession, possession, resilience, insanity... 

Seeking solitude and reprieve from her past 

failed relationships, Elsa begins her life anew 

in Richmond, hoping to find the change that 

she so desperately needs. Things are looking 

up for her, a new job, new friends... a fresh 

start.

But Victor has different plans for her. From 

the moment he heard her voice and set his 

eyes on Elsa, she became next on his to-do 

list; his Chapter 8. A well-known and 

respected criminal profiler, his mind is as 

dark as the people he hunts down. It takes 

one to know one, after all. Under the guise of 

making his subjects stronger, he intends to 

break Elsa down using everything in his 

arsenal, including pleasure, pain, 

humiliation, and things unspeakable. 

Everyone is fair game in his book and he 

discriminates against no one when he 

chooses his test subjects.

Lonely, still on the mend from a bad break-up 

and longing for sexual attention, Elsa 

consents to an odd proposition, unaware of 

Victor's plans. However, she can't be broken 

so easily and what he puts her through only 

fuels the fire burning within her, a flame that 

begins to blaze out of control as she becomes 

obsessed with everything about Victor and 

peeling back his cruel layers in search of the 

real man hiding beneath his heartless facade.

In Victor's world, there is no such thing as 

happily ever after and Chapter 8 proves to be 

an infuriating challenger when she flips the 

tables on his selfish and twisted game, a game 

they both may end up losing their hearts and 

minds over.





About Me:

I'm a full-time mom, wifey, 

healthcare worker, and 

wanna be switch. I was 

born and raised in a 

sexually repressed, strict 

Christian household in the 

bible belt of the USA. This 

upbringing and repression contributed to my 

wicked imagination and writing has been my 

only outlet for my sexual fantasies. Finally at 

the ripe and sexually primed age of 40, I 

mustered up enough courage to share my 

naughty thoughts and put pen to paper. I 

sincerely hope to find my niche in writing 

erotica in all forms, be it romance or 

paranormal. 

I don't consider myself an author. I consider 

myself an avid reader above all else, and 

someone who simply writes the stories that 

the characters in my head tell me to.


Author Links:


 Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment