Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Jillian Dodd and to my son!!!!

Jillian Dodd...Oh how I love this woman and the worlds created in her head. She has given me many Book Boyfriends....Danny Diamond (sigh) Phillip Mackenzie (swoon)...Brooklyn (knees get weak) Aiden (Holy Hotness)....I really could keep going but I think you get the point.
Want to know how amazing she is?


That Amazing! Here is the link to Stalk Me. I love this book!!!! Hello Brooklyn *batting eyelashes* ok ok he's too young for me but HOT DAYUM! Hot surfer guy gets me every time. Oh and don't forget Cush....I want to live in this world PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....Keatyn is one lucky girl surrounded by all these hotties.

Stalk Me on Amazon
and here is Jillian's website where you can be like me and Stalk her
Jillian Dodd website

WAIT KEEP SCROLLING DOWN I am not finished with my Happy Birthday's

I also want to say Happy Birthday to my eldest son who is 16 today *sniff sniff* I don't know where the time went but I love him so much!
He is such a wonderful kid. He makes me laugh, smile and always is entertaining me with his witty charm. I am so proud of the young man he has become. Grateful, that I was given the chance to be his mom, and even though we have had our rough patches he knows just like I know that our bond will never be broken, and I will always be there for him through thick and thin! BUT his butt better NEVER...NEVER... EVER call me from jail cuz then I would be like


Yeah Mama don't play that


Have a great day peeps and go get your copy of Stalk me...then buy Kiss Me because Aiden *fanning self* well yeah he's super hot 

No comments:

Post a Comment