Friday, October 25, 2013

Seize Me by Crystal Spears , review by Dee

Blurb
Winter Belov was the sweet innocent one in her crime family, the dutiful daughter that never disappointed her father. One day, her father does the unspeakable. When he turns his back, Winter flees across the country, taking her life savings with her, determined never to enter that sort of lifestyle again.

No longer innocent, she now lives in Nevada. Lana is her best friend and the only family Winter has. Together, they are two of the best exotic dancers in the county. While working a shift, Pyro, Lana’s long time crush, propositions Winter. He begs her to do a private gig at Breakneck. She accepts, with the condition that Lana dances with her.

When Winter’s eyes lock with Braxxon Breaker's, the President of Breakneck, she realizes she is no longer free; she has been seized. He is everything she is running from but at the same time, everything she wants. Braxxon will not take no for an answer, and purposely disrupts Winter’s life.

Rivals of Braxxon’s club are vicious and they do something that will have him out for blood. Winter's and Braxxon’s relationship is anything but a normal one. If they want to be together, crimes must be committed, friendships will be broken and people are going to die.

What happens when all that chaos mixes with Winter’s father locating her? It will be a bloodshed when Winter and Braxxon seek revenge and take no prisoners.



Jesus. I think I just got sucker punched by a book and I have damn smile on my face. Sweet sassafras this book was sofucking good. You know how sometimes you get in a rut so you need a book to pull you in. To suck you in and have you get so freaking obsessed with it you can't think of anything but the characters? That's what happened to me. And I happen to notice when I read MC books, I want to talk all foul mouthed and sassy.. 

 I think I have a total girl crush on Angel/Winter. Her mouth. She is one sassy bitch, and I love it! But her and Braxxton are seriously the perfect damn couple. I don't know what it is about Brax that I find so god damn sexy. Like drive me up a wall, I'll lick his boots.. or his face.. You know what I mean.. he's that kind of sexy.


 His foul mouth and I protect what's mine, raw attitude just sucks me in. And that fact that he screws her like a god is helpful too. Winter is seriously one of the most strong female characters I have ever read. She survives so much. I don't mean shitty ass relationships. No, I mean being kidnapped. Being raped, cut, beaten. And she still comes out alive. Changed and darker, but alive. Damn if that doesn't make her one hell of a fighter. She's my Millionn Dollar Baby.

Her and Brax rule my kindle kingdom right now, they are that fucking good. It's not just them too. It's the whole damn MC and what they go through. They family they created. The losses they endure and help each other get through.  God, the heart wrenching losses. This book was so epically awesome.  It sucks you in and spits you out craving more Breakneck. It's so many different layers of perfection. I loved it. It doesn't get just 5 starts. It get 50. I think I need someone to give me a ride on a motorcycle after that.

You can buy Seize me  on Amazon  or B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment