Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Indecent Affair Part 4 by Stephanie Julian release day!

Title: Indecent Affair Part 4 
Author: Stephanie Julian
 Release Day! 

About Indecent Affair 4:Kat has uprooted her life and moved to Philadelphia. She's starting her own business and opening her heart. But caring for two men brings both rewards and pitfalls.

Tristan and Adam are determined to keep Kat close and win her heart. But work dangers and family obligations conspire to tear them apart before their fragile relationship has a chance to grow into something stronger.

Indecent Affair Part IV
    add-to-goodreads-button31

Available on Amazon / B&N

 

stephanie julianAbout Stephanie Julian:

Stephanie Julian writes sophisticated, sultry romance for adventurous readers. She is the author of the best-selling Salon Games series. BY PRIVATE INVITATION (Salon Games 1) was an RT Magazine Top Pick. OVER EXPOSED (Salon Games 3) released July 2014. Her serial erotic romance, An Indecent Proposition, is a reader favorite. She also writes several paranormal erotic series, including Forgotten Goddesses, Darkly Enchanted and Lucani Lovers. Stephanie is happily married to a Springsteen fanatic and the mother of two sons who introduced her to the joys of Slipknot, Warped Tour and never-ending headaches. Find out why Romantic Times magazine, Simply Romance Reviews, Night Owl Romance and Joyfully Reviewed have called Stephanie's stories "fascinating," "truly fantastic," "intoxicating," "highly imaginative" and "hot enough to peel paint." 



   Q&A with Stephanie Julian:

How did you come up with the idea for this story?
The Indecent series started two years ago, when I was asked to be in an anthology and needed to come up with a story in the space of a couple of days. The plot for An Indecent Proposition came to me after staring at a blank page and thinking, “What the hell am I going to write?” I wanted it to be a ménage, because I love writing ménage, and then I started to riff on the Beauty and the Beast story. For An Indecent Affair, I had already set up Kat’s backstory and knew she would need two strong men to help her become the woman she needed to be.

  Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
Love should be the motivating factor in everything you do. I totally believe the world would be a better place for it. 

  What books have influenced your life most? 
 My own books? Seduced by Magic set me on my erotic romance career so that one’s obvious. The book that made me want to be a writer? Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House series. Totally set me on the path. The book that made me want to write romance? Anything by Kathleen Woodiwiss. I’ve been reading her since sixth grade and she totally shaped my sensibilities as a reader. The book that kick-started my personal journey to publication? Possibly Ann Rice’s Interview with A Vampire. I remember reading that book and thinking this is what I want to do. I want to write. I was in high school.  
  Logo2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment