Sunday, June 8, 2014

Night Fury by belle aurora review by Dee

First Act (Night Fury, #1)Night Fury First Act by Belle Aurora
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*arc provided by author for an honest review*

Wow belle just wow. Normally I hate cliffhangers. I despise them. But this one was written so extremely well I didn't mind it at all. I think it's because we covered so much with Cat I felt like all that was left was what happened at the end. I didn't feel like 100 things were brought up but nothing was resolved. A lot was bright up. A lot was resolved. We learned a lot about Cat. We learned a lot about where she lives, who she lives with, where she works, her family. So we have a good picture, a good idea of who our characters are. But belle surely did dangle a nice piece of cake right in front of us didn't she. I mean we've got cutie Clark and man meat Marco. Just what could that mean at the end, what is he hiding?

I give this 4 hearts

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment