Friday, June 13, 2014

Book Boyfriend of the Week (June 6th-12th)

Whooo we have made it to another week. You know what that means right??
Well for 1 its Friday
And second it time for BOOK BOYFRIEND of the WEEK!
Yay, we have a new week of Book Boyfriends to present to you all. I could say Y'all but that is just weird for me since I live on the West Coast and we don't speak that way.

Let's get on with it shall we?

I (Sandie) have read 2 whole books this week! 

I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
What can I say about this book that will make you understand that it is such a great book! Beautifully written and executed. The characters and the things they go through, I just never knew what to expect, but all I knew was that I wanted MORE!
Book Boyfriend in this book is Noah Shaw. He is intelligent, caring, passionate, and all around good guy. Lots of the girls didn't feel that way and I could see why, until I got further into the book and could understand him better. A more detailed review will be up later..(cough)..you know after I catch up on all of them.

Next book I read was Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde


This is the 3rd book in this series. I wasn't too sure how I was going to like this book but OMG it was amazeballs. I loved looking at it through Em's eyes. A full review is HERE. Liam ah Liam. Who would think a biker has that big of a heart. I guess when you think about it they mostly do when it comes to the people they love. This is kind of like a Romeo and Juliet story. Two people fell in love even though their MC's hate one another. They will be together even though they know it could be a disaster. Liam is sexy, a kidnapper (LOL), alpha, with a huge heart. 

Who did I chose as my book boyfriend of the week???
This is so hard. I love them both.
LIAM for Devils Game!!!
btw...this is gif is Dee, Shannon and I. I call the purple haired cheerleader LOL

Hi its me Shan. I have read two books this week which were different in their own ways. I have a book boyfriend this week that I think you will all love. Sooooooooo let's get started.


#1 Marking Him .
by Elena M. Reyes 


The day Maya Owens walked into his tattoo shop, everything Talan knew changed. 

After officially starting a relationship, he is now having trouble managing Maya—a woman who consumes every part of his being and owns his heart. His need to control her and everything around her drives Maya insane, but he has good reason. After all, Janice is still lurking around and she has a vendetta against his Bitty. 


In no time Talan wants more, and it’s faster than Maya can handle; things begin to get complicated. 


Months of frustration and want take them for a ride neither wanted, but now yearn for. Will they make it through the turbulence? And if so, at what cost?



I gave this book 5 hearts. I loved this book and loved Talan. Here is my review so you can check it out here on Goodreads



#2 Fallen Crest High
by Tijan



Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.




I am giving this book 4.5 hearts. All three of us will have a review up of this book soon. 

So let me tell you who my book boyfriend was this week. He is not the number one main character that in the end gets the girl but he does get girls. I loved all the other characters but his stuck out to me. I can't get him out of my head. He is too funny. So now you want to know who it and what book its from??????




Logan Kade from Fallen Crest High. He is a womanizer but damn it if I couldn't help but loving him. He is too funny and he is HOT!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, ladies, calm your tits .. I'm here. I know, you were lost without me. It's devastating when I'm not around. So let's discuss where my heads been. 

I read 4 books this week. So stick with me here. We've got some major hotties on our hands. 

We have:

 Jay from Urban Love Prophecy by Jessica Ingro

Logan Kade and Mason Kade from Fallen Crest High by Tijan


Arrow from What If by Bayli Lane 


Marco and Clark from Night Fury by Belle Aurora


So .. We have the hip hop bad boy(Jay), the smart ass (Logan), the fighter (Mason), the military man (Arrow), the cute nerd (Clark), and the muscle mysterious man meat (Marco). You see my dilemma here, right!?!? 

Urban Love Prophecy got 4 stars from me. Jay is the hip hop bad boy who doesn't want to settle down. And T is the rich princess learning to hack it on her own. She doesn't bite her tongue.. And he does some exceptional things with his tongue. T is the type of female lead character who is strong but yet has those moments of vulnerability that you don't mind. She isn't annoyingly weak or needy. She's strong, funny and damn smart. Just what Jay ordered. But there are some major bumps along the way. Major. Bumps. It's a great read. 

Fallen Crest High got 4.5 hearts from me. I loved te book. I loved the way that Sam doesn't fall into the HS hierarchy and doesn't give a shit. I love the way Mason and Logan, and Nate too, have this little team together. And yes, I love the way they protect Sam, from everything - her mother included. Okay, especially her mother. I swear she's just as immature as the kids in high school. I love Logan's smart ass mouth and Mason... Well everything. I really loved the way Sam stood up for herself in every situation she was in, she didn't let people walk all over her. Love a strong female lead. 

What If by Bayli Lane for me was another 4 heart read. A little too much hearts and flowers, but a whole hell of a lot of heartache. Arrow is the protector, the life long best friend. How do you tell your best friend you love them? You don't. You deal with a life time of heartache. Well what if they felt the same, what if you got a second chance? I respect the Arrow who left for the Marines, I love the one who returned. I'm ignoring the one who was gone. 

Night Fury for me was exceptional. It was a 4.5 heart read. Totally not at all what I expected and I love that. Clark is the friend who you love. Marco is the one who you lust after. Both are brainiacs in their own. Marco is muscles and hotness. Clark is the nerdy hot guy. 


So... Who do I pick??? Help me.... Who??? Who takes my spot for book boyfriend of the week?? Hey Sandie, can I take them all? No.. Damn. 

Ok... My pick is...


Jay, Mason, Arrow, Clark, Marco, Logan.... Gaaaaah!!





Jay from Urban Love Prophecy by Jessica Ingro

1 comment:

  1. I have Book 1 and 2 of Mara Dyer on my shelf. Must read asap!

    ReplyDelete