Friday, February 21, 2014

Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens and Emily Minton, Review by Dee

Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens
My rating: 5 of 5 hearts


Synopsis:
Jenna “Ice” Chandler grew up as part of a motorcycle club. She considered it her home, until one wrong move made it her prison. After months of abuse, she is rescued by Chipper, who takes her to Big Clifty, Missouri, home of the Renegade Sons MC.

Kiddrick “Kidd” Jones is the president of the Renegades. He knows there is something special about Ice the moment his older brother, Chipper, brings her into the club, but stays away, because she is too young.

When time comes for Ice to take her place in the club, she has two choices, become an old lady or a club whore. Not believing in love and knowing a man can never be faithful, she decides to earn her spot on her back.

With each passing year, Kidd's feelings for Ice grows and the urge to make her his becomes stronger. Frustrated and jealous, he finally decides it’s time to make her his.

Will Ice finally thaw out and give love a chance, or is Kidd fighting a losing battle?



I love when I see that someone posted a book and I'm all "oh another MC book that's out. Let me try that" and it's freakin AMAZING!


 This book sucked me in from the first few pages. Of course those first few pages were ALL heartbreak and tears. I mean literally what she was living through made my stomach drop. I wanted to crawl into my kindle and avenge her. Kick some ass on her behalf!


 But her growth... It was nothing short of amaZing. Just like this story was nothing short of amazing. This book kept me on my knees. I stayed on my knees begging Kidd and Ice to get their shit together. The back and forth was killing me.

 Her 18th birthday was going to be my saving grace and ended up being a drop-my-heart-out-of-my-stomach heartbreak instead. Ripped. My. Heart. Out. I wanted to kill Kidd. How many times is he going to break her heart!

 Her decisions. I can't say I agree with them but I understand them. There were so many times that I just wanted to shake Kidd. Why why why!!!! But her too!!! And 6 years...gah! Then you have Timber and Reese. They both just were so good to Jenna. I wanted her to be with Kidd so bad. I was dying for it. Then I felt like it wasn't going to happen, so if anyone was goin' to be a runner up, I wanted it to be one of these guys. I wanted them to claim her. Badly. 

And what was going down with her girls, I couldn't understand how they could disrespect her her after what she did for them. So many emotion ran through me during this book. It is so well written and flows so well. Sucks you in and and you feel like you took a ride in a washing machine. Beat up, spun around, flipped around and feeling limp but fresh and awesome at the end. This book is seriously nothin' short of amazing.

I give it 5 hearts


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment