Sunday, February 16, 2014

Angels in Leather by Bella Jewel, Review by Dee

My rating: 5 of 5 hearts 



A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package. Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she's got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.


I mean its Bella Jewel, so I knew it was gonna be good, but this was nothing short of fucking amazing.

 God... Drama, dominant alpha male, sexy as sin biker, dirty sex, foul language, what's not to love? and I dont just mean a little drama, I mean a shit ton and I love it. 



Bella knows how to write a biker book and definitely doesn't disappoint. I love Axel's growth in this book, his change. I also love Meadow's strength, her perserverence and determination. I also love her sassiness and stubbornness. and mostly, I love them together.

 Meadow's acceptance of his demons, and well, his everything that he needs, she just gives it to him and finds out she may love just what he needs as well. They're just so perfect for each other. I don't think there is one tiny thing I would change about this book. It was just that perfect to me. Awesome job Bella, awesome job.

I give this 5 hearts


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment