Monday, August 18, 2014

Scorned by SL Scott Release Day Event









We shared a love that 

regulated every heartbeat 

and every breath we took. It 

was all encompassing. I 

thought our love could 

withstand time and anything 

thrown our way.

I was wrong. So wrong.

I used to be happy. I used to 

be Juliette Weston when 

Dylan Somers filled my life 

with promises of love and a 

happy ever after. But when he took my heart and 

broke it into a million pieces, I became someone 

else entirely. In one afternoon, I lost my soul mate. 

I lost everything I knew myself to be.

Three years later, the man who destroyed me is 

back.

To assuage his guilt? To finish the job? It doesn’t 

matter… I won’t let him this time. I’m stronger. 

I’ve moved on. He won’t affect me.

This is a story of love and betrayal. Pain and loss. 

Happiness and fate. It’s about finding your true 

destiny.

This is our story.

And it’s not for the faint of heart.































S.L. Scott is a former 

high-tech account 

manager with a 

journalism degree 

pursuing her passion for 

telling stories. She 

spends her days 

escaping into her 

characters and letting them lead her on 

their adventures. 

Live music shows, harvesting jalapenos 


and eating homemade guacamole are 

her obsessions she calls hobbies.

Scott lives in the beautiful Texas hill 


country of Austin with her husband, 

two young sons, two Papillons and a 

bowl full of Sea Monkeys. 

Her novels include Naturally, Charlie, 


Good Vibrations, and A Prior 

Engagement.

She welcomes your notes at 


sl@slscottauthor.com.




Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment