Saturday, August 30, 2014

Beast parts 1 & 2 spotlight by Dee

Beast, Part I (Beast, #1)Beast, Part I by Ella James
My rating: 4 of 5 hearts

Synopsis:
FROM HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY...
At twenty-one years old, third-generation movie star Cal Hammond was on top of the world. He had more money than God and more women than any man could need. But when a night of debauchery ends in tragedy, he forfeits a life of luxury for a ten-year prison sentence at La Rosa, California’s most violent prison.

TO BRUTAL BEAST.
Eight years later, a ruthless, cunning man runs La Rosa from the inside. He is known simply as Beast. All the wardens fear him. All the gangs obey him. He speaks to no one but his inner council. What he says is law.

ONLY SHE CAN SAVE HIM.
Annabelle Mitchell’s stepfather is the warden at La Rosa. He deals as dirty as his trustees, and after years of smooth relations with Beast and the gangs he runs, Holt lands on the powerful prisoner’s hit list. That very afternoon, Annabelle pays a surprise visit to La Rosa, hoping to use her new counseling license at a place she thinks she could make a difference. When Beast sees her, he releases the warden and grabs the nameless girl who played a starring role in the worst night of his life. The price for the warden’s error is not death. It’s his precious Belle.

*Beast 1 is an erotic novella of about 20,000 words. It is a DARK story with boundary-pushing situations. If you don't like dark reads, this is probably not for you.
*Part two releases Monday, August 25.




I don't know what I was expecting Elle but It wasn't that. And when you sucked me all into the story, here I was at the end still trying to scroll on my kindle. Only I couldn't scroll, BECAUSE IT WAS OVER. *cue major over reaction alert* I knew you had to include beast in there somehow, but I didn't expect that. I expect more scars or a hairy werewolf like guy, I don't know. But shit. Way to surprise me!!

I'm like sitting on the edge of my seat anxious to start part 2!!! I give this 4 hearts





Beast, Part II (Beast, #2)Beast, Part II by Ella James
My rating: 4.5 of 5 hearts



Synopsis:
Continue the dark, erotic journey of Annabelle, the warden's daughter, and the man she's pined for since high school. No longer Cal Hammond, actor, Beast is a brutal man who runs La Rosa Prison's gangs from behind a shroud of secrecy and lies. Can Annabelle's love save him from his tainted past, or will his deceit ruin both of them? 

*Beast 2 is a serial novella. If you don't like novellas, or reading stories in installments, this probably isn't for you. It deals with intense subjects and features absolutely panty-melting sex. If you're on a bus, in the subway, in your office, or babysitting innocent children, I'd advise you to read this story later. If you just can't wait, be warned. Beast will make you wet.

 
*Part 3 will be out September 8. You can pre-order it now. -> http://www.amazon.com/Beast-Part-Erotic-Fairy-Tale-ebook/dp/B00MZEMQIS 
*This story will be either three parts or four parts.






Okay okay. What just happened!! Wait. What!?!? So. Wait. What? Wow. So okay. I'm still just so surprised. I did NOT see any of that coming. Everytime I think I know how this is going to go down, Ella surprises me and throws me off course. Like she's determined to say you didn't see any of this coming, did you? *hanging my head in shame* no. I didn't. But for a novella, that shit is hot. And angsty. And suspenseful. Now I'm sitting here wondering where the hell she's gonna go from here. belle and Ella!

I am not going to be able to wait... I want more Ella, I want more!!! Where will you take this story, and can Belle save him!?! I give this 4.5 hearts!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment