Monday, May 6, 2013



Undying Love by Nelle L’Amour


Description:

He is Ryan Madewell, a heart stoppingly handsome Harvard grad from one of Manhattan’s wealthiest families, who’s on his way to heading up his father’s media empire.

She is Allee Adair, a beautiful but sassy art school grad from the wrong side of the tracks, who dreams of living in Paris.

Despite their many differences, Ryan and Allee are instantly smitten with each other over a Picasso nude. They share a steamy, passionate love that dares to challenge everything --including Ryan’s ruthless father, his revengeful ex-girlfriend, and Allee’s dark secrets. Only, it may end too soon.

Here is an erotic love story that will make you laugh and cry. It will stay in your heart forever. Love means never having to say goodbye.

Dee’s Review:
I feel the need to prepare you as a reader, this book will make you cry. I don't mean an occasional tear here or there, I mean a full out UGLY. CRY... WHYYYYY WHYYYYYY??? NoOOoOoOoO!!! 


Maybe not even like that, but more like this.
Either way, I was bad. Let me rewind because we don't start there. We start with Ryan, who is just entering the single life... thank goodness... When he meets Allee, our little spitfire,  writing an article for his magazine. She's ballsy, holds nothing back. I loved it. And I think he needed it. How can she not be enamored by him? How can he want her? It's a relationship written in the stars... or a marathon map. And when he finally convinces her to start dating him and they fall in love, it's the forever kind of love.
 It's sweet, their dating, their relationship is so cute. You get swept up in this lovely story of their courtship. I did. I loved it when they got married, even knowing her past, her secrets. You love her. He loves her.
 And it's going to be forever right? They're going to be the old couple you see holding hands walking down the road. You want that for them. I want that for them.
And when they...*ahem* you know.. ITS HOT! And they do it EVERYWHERE! It's hot...oh I said that already..moving on... Even on our trip to Paris.  Our fateful trip to Paris. The city of love. I mean who wouldn't! Paris is the one place Allee always wanted to travel to, and he is giving it to her. A gift, the best gift he could ever give her. He has now made all her dreams come true. Is there any way she can do that for him?? Cue the tears...
I'm not going to tell you what happens. I will tell you it was a beautiful story. One that I loved HARD, swooned for HARD, and cried for HARD. I will also say it doesn't end here....I give this story 4 hearts.
You can buy this book on AmazonKobo or B&N




No comments:

Post a Comment