Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ambrosia Teaser


I am so excited for this....Thanks to all you fans for getting Erin to her goal. I CAN NOT WAIT for Ambrosia. So here you all go and thanks again for helping us get the teaser!!!

With my head still resting back against his shoulder, I turned my face slightly to take in his facial features for what felt like was the last time. Our eyes were locked on one another and it was if we were trying to say everything we so desperately wanted to, but were afraid to.
“Now,” I whispered, and that was all the asking I needed to do.
His hands traveled south down my body as he sucked, licked, bit, and kissed all over my neck and shoulders. His hands reached my thighs and he hiked up my loose cotton skirt until it was around my waist.
He grabbed my hip bones with both hands and tilted my pelvis to where I was practically lying flat on my stomach. Moments later I felt the tip of his cock nudging against my throbbing sex. Expecting him to gradually work his way inside of me, I screamed when he plunged deep inside of me with his first thrust. Still holding my hips, he slowly pulled out about halfway before slamming inside me again. Lost in the sheer ecstasy of it all, I threw my head back and yelled, “Oh my God!”
Bringing one hand up to the nape of my neck, he gathered my hair and wrapped it around his palm. He tugged gently on it at first causing my head to jerk back a bit, and I sucked my bottom lip in between my teeth to keep from shouting again. Sensing how much I enjoyed him being rough with me, he continued to thrust in and out of me while pulling my long locks and squeezing my hip. Consumed in the passion and euphoria, neither of us said another word, our panting and sensual moans were the only audible sounds until we both reached our breaking point.

HOT DAMN I NEED A SHOWER a cold shower that is!!! Well thank you Erin Noelle for giving us this teaser but like the little girl in the commercial says "We want more, we want more!!" Totes agree and btw who is she with??????? ugh is that my Mason? or Ash? guess we gotta wait for the book... :( youre killing me here Erin LOL



2 comments: