Tuesday, May 7, 2013



Knight & Stay by Kitty French

Description: Sophie Black has turned her back on both her cheating husband and her sexy, enigmatic boss Lucien Knight.When she hits rock bottom, she finds herself drawn back into Lucien's glamorous no strings, high stakes world of intensely erotic encounters. Bold and beautiful, Lucien is a walking, talking Viking sex god ~ the ultimate rebound guy.His is a seductive world of pleasure without limits or commitment, but can Sophie's already bruised heart survive his strict no ties rule? When her husband returns with his tail between his legs, Sophie is faced with the toughest decision of her life. How does she choose between the man she vowed to love forever and the man whom she hadn't planned on loving at all? 

From London to Paris to the glittering skies of Norway, Lucien & Sophie's is a story of star crossed love and forbidden passion ~ a sexual odyssey that spans the globe and changes both of their lives forever. 

* Knight & Play and Knight & Stay are two halves of one whole story, and best read consecutively.



Dee’s Review:
Holy Paris Lucien!!! I don't know where to start . I'm going to start with telling you I LOVE THIS BOOK. IT IS HOT HOT HOT!!! 

 So our little meek Sophie isn't so meek and quiet and vanilla anymore. Lucien has opened her eyes to what she can have, what she can do, and what she can come to expect from him. He's made it clear. He's made it obvious she can explore a different world, and enjoy the hell out of it. If anyone finds a random Lucien floating around, please send him my way. I mean our way, to the blog... ummm.... for an interview.. Yeah...interview.... Moving on.... He surprises me and her with his romantic little things he does, romance that he claims doesn't believe in. But then pulls things, like with the pretty egg...and there's our Viking Sex God again. The slick little bugger. He sure does have an arsenal of knowledge up his sleeve..or in his pants you could say. 

 And through it all, the more Sophie sees how wonderful Lucien really is, we get to see it. Well I did.. Of course we also see how horrible that cheating bastard of a husband was. Now Lucien can't admit it, but he cares for her- the good ones always fight it. He may not have the best way of handling it, but he does care and when he realizes it..I screamed FINALLY!! She manages to be there when he needs her the most, what else is there holding them back??? Can this be where it finally works out?? I'LL NEVER TELL....I will tell you this.. Man, I love me some Lucien. I love me some Paris. 



I may even love me a scalp massage too. I give this book 5 hearts!


Knight and Stay can be bought at Amazon and Goodreads

1 comment: