Monday, May 4, 2015

~Author Spotlight: Erica Stevens~

We are happy to have Erica Stevens here with us today. We are so excited to have her here. 


Here is a little about Erica.

My name is not really Erica Stevens, it is a pen 

name that I chose in memory of two amazing 

friends lost too soon, I do however live in Mass 

with my wonderful husband and our puppy Loki. 

have a large and crazy family that I fit in well 

with. I am thankful every day for the love and 

laughter they have brought to my life. I have 

always loved to write and am an avid reader. 

I write YA/NA paranormal romance, sci-fi, 

dystopian, apocalyptic and horror. The first book 

in each of my four series are all free.







Captured Links: 





 KOBO







 KOBO







Kindred Links:



 Kobo








Ravenous Links:




 KOBO









The Survivor Chronicles: Book 1, The 
Upheaval links:




 KOBO






No comments:

Post a Comment