Friday, October 3, 2014

Owned by M Never Release Day and 5 heart review!



Happy Release Day M. Never!  Today we're celebrating the release of M. Never's debut, Owned!  Owned is a dark erotic romance and a definite TBR add.
Title: Owned (A Decadence after Dark Novel)
Author: M. Never  
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance   
Release Date: October 3, 2014
Cover: Cover Me, Darling 

Synopsis
"I like you collared, baby. I like you naked, I like you mine.”
Ellie Stevens has lusted over Kayne Roberts since he first walked into the import/export company she works for a little over a year ago. As Expo’s most important client, Ellie has always kept a safe distance from the man with the majestic blue eyes - until temptation finally gets the better of her. In a brass move, Ellie invites Kayne to one of Expo's infamous company parties her flamboyant boss is notorious for throwing. Unbeknownst to Ellie, the god in the Armani suit isn’t just the suave entrepreneur he portrays himself to be. Underneath the professional exterior is a man with a secret life, dark desires, and nefarious contacts.
In a hidden corner of a trendy New York City lounge, the spark kindling between the two of them ignites. Unable to resist the sinful attraction, Ellie agrees to leave with Kayne, believing she is finally bedding the man of her dreams. Little does she know when she walks out the door, she’s about to be Owned.
Owned is a dark erotic romance. Please pay close attention to the use of the words dark, erotic, and romance. It has intense sexual situations, a Master/slave relationship, mild abuse, and some violence. Reader discretion is advised.


Shit. I.just wow. I'm struggling for words after that. So this was me when I read this:
Self, we have a lot of books that need read before the beginning of October.
Selfie, you're right. Let's read Owned it sounds good.
Self, good call

After reading.... Holy shitballs. That can't be the end. No. No. No. No. No. That can't. Wait, he's. What!! And Jett!! I just. Wait, what!?!? Why isn't the page turning. Why isn't there more. Whyyyyyyy? I need therapy after that book. No, no, I need to read that again.

Good god. The leash. The collar. His. The.. Oh dear.

"I like you collared baby. I like you naked. I like you mine." 





Whew. See. Ovaries. Explode. Ellie starts off as this person with an infatuation of a client. It's a mutual infatuation she doesn't know about. But when Kayne has to kidnap her and make her his slave, it opens up a whole new world to both of them. He opens up something in her she didn't know she was craving or needing and she opens up feelings in him he doesn't think he deserves. And the reason he thinks this way will blow your mind. A Big Bang.


I love so much about this book. Ellie starts off as this defiant little thing who refuses to submit- mind, body or ..well, anything obediently. But then as they're relationship grows you get to see more and more of her wanting to obey and submit and how she craves it. Then you see how her doing that, how much it means to him. Something he didn't know he wanted or needed or would even like. They both become so vital to the other person, not only sexually but emotionally. . . And can we just take a minute and let me say just say, cupcake is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Then we have the angst and drama with Javier. He is the perfect villain for this story. Everything he does and about him screams asshole and abuser. While I hated Javier, I absolutely loved Jett. I think he's the perfect right hand man to Kayne and friend to Ellie. He's a perfect asset to the house, the girls, and the story. The build up through this story is intense. You get little snippets and clues here and there that something else is going on. Something outside of what you can see. Some sidelined secret and once it came out, I was floored. I mean. Totally not what I expected. And definitely not how I expected it to go down. But the end. Then end!?!? I kept trying to turn the page. No. It can't end like this, Can it? There will be more, right. Right!?!? Please ??? Oh god. I'll cry if I have to. Bed. Plead. But give me more!!

I give this 5++ hearts









Connect with M. Never

No comments:

Post a Comment