Monday, May 12, 2014

A Life Less Broken Release Day Blitz





image photo 3 (11)

NOW LIVE!

image
On a day like any other, Allyn Sommers went off to work, not knowing that her life was about to be irrevocably and horrifically altered. Three years later, Allyn is still a prisoner in her own home held captive by harrowing fear. Broken and damaged, Allyn seeks help from someone that fate brought her. Dr. Dominic Shriver is a psychiatrist who’s drawn to difficult cases. He must push past his own personal battles to help Allyn fight her monsters and nightmares. Is Dr. Shriver the answer to her healing? Can Allyn overcome the broken?  
image
“I haven’t done this in a long time,” I whisper timidly when he’s close.


The edges of Dominic’s mouth lift as the small smile that graces his lips is reflected in his eyes.

“We’ll take it slow. There’s no rush. Just move away if you want to stop.”

Right now, I just want to feel him. Feel his perfect, fevered lips on mine, feel myself give him control while I’m in his arms, and feel how very right this moment is.

With one hand around my lower back, he carefully runs his fingertips down my jaw, coaxing me to relax and just enjoy it. His lips expertly trail down my neck, and I move my head to the side, elongating my neck to give him more skin to touch.

“You’re lovely,” he mumbles as he worships my throat. With his palm slowly moving across my neck he smoothly pushes my hair away to fall down my back.

Slowly Dominic moves his head and presses a kiss to the hollow of my throat.

“Mmm.” A raw sound of pleasure escapes me.

Dominic’s tongue caresses the sensitive spot just below my ear.

“Oh God,” I whisper, wanting more of this. His hand tangles into my hair. “You have the most tantalizing lips, and I can’t wait to taste them. But this succulent skin on your neck is too mouth-watering to neglect,” he murmurs in my ear.


I’m caught up in delicious, foreign sensations. Feelings I never thought would happen to me again. 20140418-105519.jpg

image
photo 1 (18)
add-to-goodreads-button31 (1)
imageI don't do 'normal'. I've found that the more I write, the more I like being different to other authors. I write in first person, and I love to challenge a reader. I take the normal and switch it around. For me, I really enjoy getting a reaction from a reader. So if I can evoke an emotion (regardless of if it's the emotion the reader wants) then I figure that I've done my job as an author I want to be. I really quite revel in taking people out of their comfort zones and pushing them to read something different. My genre of writing is, well quite frankly, where ever my mind goes. I won't label myself because I don't like sticking to one genre. My goal with writing is just to take people away from whatever is going on in their lives, even if it's only for a split second. I'm a go with the flow sort of person and don't really take a course of action to get where I am going. I live in the moment and don't usually worry about tomorrow because whatever life is due to bring me, I'll be happy to accept. I love my family and friends and will help anyway I can if someone needs it. I really don't like people that are nasty just because they can be, I don't believe that's necessary, I mean life's hard enough as it is! I hope you enjoy my books, I've had a hoot writing them. There's more to come..... Til next time. M xx

* Margaret on FACEBOOK *

photo 2 (15) image
Margaret is giving away a $30 Amazon gift card, a $10 Amazon gift card, and 3 e-copies of A Life Less Broken.
photo (22)

No comments:

Post a Comment