Friday, August 14, 2015

Where you at? Where ya been?

Hola fellow readers! 

I know, I know you haven't seen too much activity here lately. 
Shannon and I have had many personal issues arise in the past few weeks making it hard to do all that we need to. In addition to being a blogger I'm a wife, mother, full time college student, maid, chauffeur, cook, laundry person, sex slave <---okay that one I defo don't mind LOL and in between all of that I have been writing my first book. 

I know I'm crazy. You can say it it's cool I know I'm a crazy biotch who is busy. I have missed just coming on here and writing to all of you letting you know how life is going. I miss reviewing the books I've read on here. Yes, I'm still reading in addition to all of the above. I'm hoping that in the next few days I will be able to do reviews on the books I have read since I feel these are important to the authors and me. I need to get my feels out somewhere. 

Alright soooo the reason for this post. My debut novel will be coming out in September. 
Ok I know now you're all waiting with bated breath for what day in September....well I don't know yet. Its in editing now and then I have to do edits and then it goes back to the editor and school is starting soon and oh yeah did I mention I'm getting surgery done on my left hand in the next few weeks and 

I seriously need a hug!!

Alright let me compose myself.




Better! Back to what I was saying, the reason for this post. Shannon as you all know is also a writer. She has 3 books out already and her life has taken a new direction. She still helps me with the blog when she can but as you read above I have so much on my plate. Soooo I'm reaching out to all of you. 

Have you ever wanted to be a blogger but scared to take the first step?
Do you read a good amount of books?
Do you love telling people about any and all authors?
Have you ever written a review or want to but don't know how?
Do you have a positive attitude and work well with others?
Are you easy going and go with the flow?
Would you be willing to help us here at the blog like 2-3 days a week?

If you answered yes to all of these questions then you may be the person we are seeking. 
LOL I know I finally got to the damn point! Shannon and I need help. With everything going on it's been hard to keep up with the blog and everything else in life. I love this blog not only because it has brought all of you but because I get to put my thoughts out about books. This is my baby but just like any mother there are times we need help. If you are interested please let me know. You can email us at bookboyfriendreviews@gmail.com tag line should be IM INNERESTED...yes I know that's spelled wrong. I'm just a tad bit unconventional. Or PM us at our  BLOG FB PAGE.

If none of this interests you but would like to know more about my book releasing sometime in September here is the cover, blurb and a few teasers along with where you can add it to Goodreads.

OMG I know shameless plug....LOL 




Obliteration. 
He destroyed my world in a single moment.
Destruction. 
What was left in the wake of the deceit.
Catastrophe. 
I was left to pick up the pieces of this complicated puzzle.
Exhausted. 
I don’t think I can take much more.
Broken. 
There is nothing left but the shell of who I once was.
Gasping. 
My soul is aching to re-emerge.
Strong.  Like the lotus flower that grows from mud, I too will rise above the muck and blossom beautifully.

When I look at the girl before me, I know she has been through quite an ordeal. She has a fearless spirit about her that won’t give up; no matter how many times life pushes her down. She may say she is exhausted, but I’m here to carry her when she cannot walk. She may say she is broken, but I’m here to help her fix the shattered remains. She may be gasping, but I’m here to put air in her lungs.
I’m here to resuscitate her. 

                                 ADD TO GOODREADS





And here are Shannon's books:

New Beginnings:
Love is described as an emotion of strong magnetism, personal attachment, compassion, kindness and pleasure. This is something you always see in the fairytales when the prince finds his princess, but real life, for Elizabeth, isn’t all love and fairytales.
It all starts with a boy named Reed. She thinks he is her future. Her ideal future consists of getting married, having children, and growing old with Reed. Her happily ever after…..right?

*Intended for mature audiences 18+ and does contain domestic violence*

                                      Goodreads Link


Masquerade (Masquerade #1)


Have you ever felt like you were wearing a mask, like a masquerade mask you were at ball? I have worn one before at a ball where I felt my most comfortable in my own skin.
My name is Julia Falls. I felt like for some time now that I have been wearing a mask. I had a horrible accident and don’t remember what happened before it or even why I was in an accident. I have never felt like myself until I meet a guy I fall head over heels in love with. Chris is truly my soul mate but I still feel like things are still being hidden from me. Things get worse when my nightmares return of the death of my parents and my accident. Also dealing with raising my little sister is another stress to add to my life.
Will I ever shed the mask? Will Chris and I last through all the turmoil of lies reaching the surface? Time will only tell.

Masking (Masquerade #2)

Julia got to tell you her side of the story now it’s my turn to tell mine.
Mine started with a douchebag of a father thinking he could control every move I made. He was wrong. I went through hell to get where I am now. It’s time I make my presence known.

                                   Goodreads Link

And if none of this post interested you well Sorry but I do love you anyway. I promise I will do a few reviews in the coming days. I want to thank you all for everything. For supporting the blog and letting me just be me. You are all amazing and I truly do appreciate every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.
Alright well now that I've poured my heart out imma go drink because alcohol doesn't make shit better BUT it helps LOL. 



<3 Sandie and Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment